Thanks to everyone who entered our Boxing Day quiz — with plenty of you getting the answers right and quite a few others not so lucky (perhaps due to the odd glass of festive wine).
Stefan van der Wilt from Utrecht, and who has just joined Brass Band Rijnmond on euphonium, was the person who tickled his brain cells and got the answers right — and was the first person out of the hat.
A trio of the latest CDs will be on their way to him.
1. What Maori princess helped a band win a National title in 2017?
2. What's the link between a former Black Dyke conductor, a test piece by George Lloyd and a negative football tactic allegedly used by Jose Mourinho?
Parkes/Parks/Parks the bus
3. Which band gave Prof Nicholas Childs his record breaking 31st Championship Area title this year?
4. Which band gave him his first Championship Section Area success back in 1995?
5. What is the link between Cory MD Philip Harper to an Italian renaissance artist and a teenage ninja mutant turtle?
6. Which band won its fourth consecutive Championship Section Area title in 2017?
7. Which band is next in order of this National prize winning sequence?
RNR Dundee (1973); Newtongrange & Bilston (1980); Bathgate (1989 and 1997); Kirkintilloch Kelvin (2000); â€¦.(2017)
Newmains & District
8. Who was crowned BBC Radio2 Young Brass Winner in 2017?
9. What does the musical term affannato mean?
Breathless or agitated
10. When was the last time Brighouse & Rastrick won the British Open?
11. What nationality is tenor horn virtuoso Owen Farr?
12. Which band won the Austrian National Championship in 2017?
Brass Band Froschl Hall
13. The World Championship takes place in which Dutch town every four years?
14. What is the musical link between the following test pieces?
'Resurgam' by Eric Ball, 'Volcano' by Robert Simpson, 'Tallis Variations' by Philip Sparke and 'Destination Moon' by 'Paul Raphael.
They all end quietly
15. Who is Sarunas Vaikus, and why was he in the 4BR news this year?
He is the Mayor of the Municipality of Palanga who was not best pleased when EBBA decided to host the 2019 European Championships in Montreux
16. What two colours come next in Gilbert Vinter's 'Spectrum'?
Red — Orange — Yellow — Green — Blue â€¦Indigo and Purple
17. Which famous band has the motto that translates to 'Act justly and fear nothing'?
18. What linked Paul Cox, Henry Raeburn, Caitriona Campbell, Henri Matisee and John Knox together this year?
They were the artists whose pictures were featured in Howard Snell's test-piece 'Gallery'
19. How many times has a non British band won the British Open?
Three: Newcastle Steel Works 1924; National Band of New Zealand 1953; Valaisia in 2017
20. Who are the 'Three Figures' in the test piece of the same name by Herbert Howells?
Samuel Cope, John Henry Isles and William Rimmer