It was another spectacular month on the All Brass Radio in July.
Each month, for over a decade, All Brass Radio has encouraged its visitors to vote on their favourite tracks, and in July the playlist was reduced to around 200 tracks to reflect the growing quality of the music that is being featured.
The changes have started to be shown in July, but we are sure there are going to be plenty of moves up and down the playlist in August and beyond!
This month only one track made the top 20 that had not made the top 20 before. That was the Woolston Brass Band form New Zealand, playing the wonderful march 'Crown Imperial'.
New apparel store
All Brass Radio has opened up a new apparel store selling polo shirts, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets with both the All Brass Radio logo and a fun new logo that simply says, 'Be Calm and let it Blow' with some fun icons to go with it.
Check it out at: http://www.allbrassradio.com/
If you'd like to have something fun for your wardrobe and donate a few dollars to the general donation fun of the All Brass Band radio station then take a look at the store and purchase something for you or someone else you love. In that way more brass bands can be heard on air!!
As voted by listeners
1. The Olympic Spirit (Brass Band de Waldsang)
2. You Raise Me Up (Carlton Main Frickley Colliery)
Soloist: Kirsty Abbotts (cornet)
3. Country Roads (Las Vegas Brass Band)
4. Down By The Sally Gardens (Carlton Main Frickley Colliery)
Soloist: Kirsty Abbots (cornet)
5. Jubilee (International Staff Band)
6. Olympic Fanfare and Theme (Clifton & Lightcliffe)
7. Chariots of Fire (Brass Band de Waldsang)
8. Irish Blessing (Rothwell Temperance)
9. Procession to Covenant (Canadian Staff Band)
10. Fanfare to Worship (Pasadena Tabernacle Band)
11. Bendictus From The Armed Man (Polysteel Band)
12. Day of the Dragon Special (Cory Band)
13. Hymn to the Fallen from Saving Private Ryan (Kirkintilloch)
14. The Best of John Williams (Froschl Hall Brass Band)
15. Overture to the Barber of Seville (Brass Band Berner Oberland)
16. Barnacle Bill (Pikes Peak Brass Band)
17. Themes from Silverado (Virtuosi GUS)
18. Dundonnell (Yorkshire Building Society Band)
19. Crown Imperial (Woolston Brass)
20. The Lincolnshire Poacher (Roberts Bakery Band)
All Brass Band Radio is an internet radio station dedicated to broadcasting brass bands every hour of every day of the year, free of charge and without any in-stream ads.
The station runs completely on donations by listeners and in September there will be our 'Fund Drive' for the year.
We accept donations of CDs from bands from around the world, and of your band donates a CD, we will make sure it gets put on the playlist and that your band gets at least a month or two of front-page exposure for your effort.