November saw quite a shake up in the 400 track All Brass Radio playlist, with around 100 tracks removed and new ones taking their place.
This gave listeners so much new music to enjoy, such as 'Lionheart' played by the Polysteel Band, the lovely 20th century song 'Because' delivered as a tenor horn solo by Sarah Gibbons with Hitchin Band, the classic march 'Army of the Nile' performed by the British Army Brass Band and 'Space Voyage Special' by the East of England Co-op Band.
The podium 'top 3' also boasts two new tracks, with the hit movie music from 'Chariots of Fire' by Brass Band de Waldsang just leading the peerless lyricism of Kirsty Abbots and Carlton Main Frickley with 'You Raise Me Up'.
The track has been one of the top five in the charts now for well over a year — a real statement of the respect people have for such a wonderful player.
Just making it into the podium sots is Ravel's famous 'Bolero' played by the Brighouse & Rastrick Band, which comes from their latest CD release of the same name.
The Top 20 this month is a great combination of the old and beautiful with some new and wonderful tracks in the mix too.
In December, Christmas pieces will be added in slowly throughout the month culminating on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with 100% Christmas music!
AllBrassRadio.com is an internet radio station that plays commercial-free brass band music 24/7/365. It runs completely on donations. If you like listening to the station, please consider becoming a donor.
You can tune into the station and/or give a donation at www.allbrassradio.com
November Top 20:
1. Chariots of Fire (Brass Band de Waldsang)
2. You Raise Me Up (Carlton Main Frickley Colliery)
Soloist: Kirsty Abbotts
3. Bolero (Brighouse & Rastrick)
4. The Melody Shop (Black Dyke)
5. Dundonnell (Brighouse & Rastrick)
6. Mars, The Bringer of War (Black Dyke Mills)
7. Love Changes Everything (Desford Colliery Caterpillar Band)
8. Fire in the Blood (International Staff Band)
9. Lionheart (Polysteel Band)
10. Endless Power (New York Staff Band)
11. Path of Duty (Melbourne Staff Band)
12. Tequila (Brass Band Willebroek)
13. Because (Hitchin Band)
Soloist: Sarah Gibbons
14. Sounds of Switzerland (Cory)
Soloist: Robert Childs & David Childs
15. Hymn to the Fallen from Saving Private Ryan (Kirkintilloch)
16. Army of the Nile (British Army Brass Band)
17. A Space Voyage Special (East of England Co-op Band)
18. Music from the Motion Picture Tombstone (Cory)
19. Shine as the Light (Pikes Peak Brass)
20. The Lincolnshire Poacher (Roberts Bakery Band)