With the British Open Championship soon to open its borders to Europe, have we seen the last of the great antipodean challengers?
Mette Hojen, MA in Rhetorics and an expert in executive performance, gives a fascinating insight into why a brass band conductor needs to have a strong sense of personal branding.
Iwan Fox talks to Val Trim to find out more about the secret of success behind the Pershore Festival of Brass.
A return to the usual strong 4BR opinions on the increase in BBE funding, EEBA's need for change and in praise of solo contests.
- Creetown help inflame Wickerman musical spirits
- 50 years of remarkable Poole attendance
- Blidworth add brace for Cheltenham and beyond
- Rod Franks funeral details announced
- In Flanders Field
- Whatever happened to....?
- Welsh youth handed plaudits
- Clayson is recruited to become new MD at Roche Brass
- Brighouse set for Youth Day
- Brass in Concert tells bands to get permission
- Fantastic trombone deal at Trevada
- Still a chance to get to Framlingham
- Concert: National Youth Brass Band of Wales
Conductor: Reid Gilje. Soloists: Gethin Liddington & Percy Pursglove. Neuadd William Aston Hall, Wrexham. Saturday 26th July
- Concert: National Children's Brass Band of Great Britain
Conductors: Professor Nicholas Childs & John Doyle. Guest Soloist: Gary Curtin. Repton School . Saturday 26th July
- Concert: Concert in the Park
The Band of the Royal Corps of Signals. The Band of the King's Division. The Band of the Prince of Wales Division. Kneller Hall. Wednesday 16th July
- 2014 DCBBA Entertainment
- 2014 New Zealand National Championship
- 2014 Whiston Festival of Brass
- 2014 Ireland Colliery Solo, Duet & Quartet
- 2014 City of Coventry & Warwickshire Brass Festival
- 2014 Battle of the Bands
- 2014 Brighouse March & Hymn Tune
- 2014 Holme Valley Slow Melody & Ensemble
CHECK CURRENT RANKINGS
Arnfield Brass need front & back row cornets, Flugal Horn, & Bass Trombone. We practice every Wednesday 8-00pm untill...
Hardraw Scar Contest
Venue: Green Dragon Inn, Hardraw Hawes, North Yorkshire DL8 3LZ