Black Dyke's plans to curate and celebrate its unique heritage has been made into a short film with a familiar accompanying tune...
A new study has found that drumming can benefit your health - although perhaps not your hearing...
Wellington Brass under David Bremner savour their win at the 2016 New Zealand Championships in Napier.
The latest Allan Withington Conducting Course in Leeuwarden mixes ideas, genres and artistic forms.
- Besson - the New Standard of exceptional brass
- Thomas leads rejuvenation process at Haslingden & Helmshore
- South West BBA seeks Association Secretary
- Fantastic second hand cornet deals at John Packer
- Tovey and Smith ready to lead National Youth
- New Mealor work set for NYBBS premiere
- Black Dyke heritage gains film addition
- Geneva Group purchase Amati USA
- Dark Arteries to gain Nordic premiere
- Cory boosted by additional grey matter
- St Helen's Youth to be led by home grown talent
- Saynor returns to boost Fairey major assault
- Concert: Milestones
East London Brass. Conductor: Jayne Murrill. Featuring: Addison Singers; David Carter; John Evanson. Cadogan Hall. 9th July
- Concert: Enfield Citadel Band
Bandmaster: Jonathan Corry. Croydon Citadel. Saturday 2nd July
- Concert: Brass Spectacular
Birmingham Conservatoire Brass Band & Symphonic Brass Ensemble. Featuring: Tredegar Town Band. Conductors: Christopher Houlding; Ian Porthouse . Adrian Boult Hall. Wednesday 22nd June
- 2016 South of Ireland Championships
- 2016 Shirebrook Entertainment
- 2016 New Zealand National Championships
- 2016 New Zealand Champion of Champions Solo Competition
- 2016 New Zealand Invitation Slow Melody
- 2016 Brighouse Festival of Brass
- 2016 DCBBA Picnic in the Park Entertainment Contest
- 2016 Denby Pottery Village Contest
CHECK CURRENT RANKINGS
BACK ROW CORNET and TUNED PERCUSSION REQUIRED.. Due to university commitments we have a vacancy for a back row cornet and tun...
Bolsover Festival of Brass
Venue: Heritage High School, Boughton Lane,Clowne, Chesterfield S43 4QG
Black Dyke Band Great Northern Brass Arts Festival
Venue: Bridgewater Hall, Lower Mosley St, Manchester M2 3WS