There are a number of major premieres to be heard alongside revivals and retrospectives at the RNCM Festival of Brass this weekend.
- Triumphant musical celebration in Manchester
- 4BR set for Manchester and Lille
- Trevada set for RNCM
- Fishburn set to celebrate 60th anniversary
- Want to join Cory?
- Join Clarke for an Earthrise in London
- Brilliant Raw Brass - all in an hour
- Help make a Concert in a Day with Cathays
- Rainford look for melody makers
- Death of Tredegar tuba player
- Les makes Irish eyes and ears smile
- Suits you Sir!
- Concert: Hendon Highlights
Hendon Band . Conductor: Dr Stephen Cobb. Featuring: NChant (Carolyn Woodman); Peter Moore; Charlie Green. Cadogan Hall. Saturday 17th January
- Concert: Sea of Brass
British Sea Power. Featuring: Derwent Brass. Derby Theatre. Saturday 10th January
- Concert: Grimethorpe Colliery Band
Marlborough College Concert Series. Conductor: Dr Robert Childs. Sunday 11th January
- 2015 French National Championship
- 2015 Butlins Mineworkers Championships
- 2014 GBBA Contest
- 2014 Wessex BBA
- 2014 Milton Keynes Contest
- 2014 Belgium National Championship
- 2014 Swiss National Championship
- 2014 Scottish Open Championship
CHECK CURRENT RANKINGS
Mactaggart Scott Loanhead Band
Friendly Midlothian Band based in Loanhead seeks Assistant MD to assist with our preparation for the Scottish and in particul...
Regent Hall Concerts Junior Guildhall Brass Band
Venue: Regent Hall (The Salvation Army). 275 Oxford Street - opposite BHS. London. W1C 2DJ W1C 2DJ