The draw has been announced for the forthcoming Shirebrook Open Entertainment Contest.
The popular event takes place on Sunday 9th July at Shirebrook Leisure Centre, Park Road, Shirebrook (NG20 8JQ) with the first of the seven bands taking to the stage at 12 noon.
The adjudicator this year is the experienced David Hirst, with a generous prize fund seeing the winner walk away with £750, and with podium prizes of £400 and £200. There are also awards of £200 for the 'Most Entertaining' Second, Third and Fourth Section competitors.
The defending champion is Enderby (above), with the contest due to finish at around 5.00pm.
The adjudicator this year is the experienced David Hirst, with a generous prize fund seeing the winner walk away with £7504BR
1. Matlock Band (Geoff Hawley)
2. Blidworth Welfare (Martin Heartfield)
3. Rolls Royce (Derby) (Graham Cardwell)
4. Hucknall & Linby Mining Community (Paul Whyley)
5. Shirebrook Miners Welfare (Collum O'Shea)
6. Enderby Band (Simon Gresswell)
7. Carlton Brass Training (Geoff Hawley)